WE HAVE THE BEST PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM
Looking for entry level scuba dive courses? Come to Cebu! We got you covered, we have flexible packages that suits your preference.
Scuba diving is an activity that is reserved for certified divers. This means that one has to have a valid, recognized certification from a training agency such as PADI. Should you wish to try scuba diving without the certification course, read more about the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program that we offer.
The Open Water diver certification is the entry level rating which allows you to participate in scuba diving activities, trips or fun dives without having the need for an instructor to directly supervise your dives. Our courses come with an eLearning module that enables you to complete the theory portion of the course at your home or workplace, at your own pace and time. You only come to use to participate in your 2 day dive training conducted by verifiable, qualified and experienced PADI instructors and instructor trainers. When you are looking to take your open water course in Cebu, there is no better place to do it than with Dive Funatics.[css3_grid id=’NewOpenWater’]
LOOKING FOR GROUP DEALS?
We have awesome group deals for you. For a minimum of 3 participants, you get even more discounts.
More important information about the PADI Open Water Course
Things to know and to consider:
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases, they are as follows:
- Knowledge Development ( independent study using your digital manual accessible via your browser or with the use of the PADI Library App on Android or IOS) to understand basic principles of scuba diving;
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills; and
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
This course is designed to be completed in 2 in-water training days, therefore:
- It is important that you complete your independent study (eLearning) prior to the start of your training with us.
- Download the Medical Questionnaire here and go through each of the questions. If you answer YES to any of the questions, it is important that you secure a written and signed medical clearance from your doctor prior to the start of your training. Please note that we cannot enter the water unless you either have ALL NO answers, or with a written and signed medical clearance from your medical doctor.
- We are committed to low training ratios and does not over-book its classes.
- Our commitment to the highest level of quality training and safety is our number one goal. When you schedule a class, confined, or open water training session, you are prohibiting another customer from booking or reserving that spot.
- Once you schedule your class, confined, and/or open water training sessions, you may reschedule your training sessions as long as you notify us a week before your scheduled booking with no additional penalties.
- Any and every change in schedules made after the 1 week window shall be subject to P2,500 PHP rescheduling / rebooking fee provided that the notification of such change is done not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking date, otherwise, the booking is deemed cancelled by the customer.
- Rescheduling or rebooking is only permitted within six (6) months from the initial booking date