MI & CDTC Prep Program
Plan and plot your journey with us, learn from our Course Directors while getting yourself ready to become a PADI MI or to send your PADI CDTC application!
You must be a PADI Staff Instructor to participate in this preparation program. Initial cost as stated in this package is your enrollment to the program and may serve only as a starting cost. Actual cost varies depending on how extensive your needs will be.
This package aims to prepare your experience and certification to meet all prerequisites for your eventual Master Instructor or CDTC application by helping you plan and develop your teaching experience and certification requirements. This package includes opportunities to staff our regular IDCs to gain comfort in organizing IDCs as well as your evaluation and counseling skills.
MI & CDTC Prep Inclusions:
- Content, delivery and cost is tailored to your specific needs
- Help with the development of your business plans
- Team teaching in areas where you need to improve on
- Application assessments
- lunch while on IDC
- tanks, weights, instruction & signed application form
Not included, are
- PADI Fees
- Other Meals, transfers, boat fees, resort fees, refreshments and dive equipment
Contact us to initiate a conversation on what we need to work out together. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.