- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Ruby Rocks / Oxygen bar, a restaurant inside the resort is an ideal place to stay and hang around at in between in-water training sessions. They serve meals at a reasonable price.
Also consider taking Dive Theory Online, another PADI eLearning® program, that takes you step-by-step through dive physics, physiology, skills, equipment and environment, plus a Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) review.
By successfully completing Dive Theory Online, you can get credit for half of the Divemaster Final Exam. We can explain how this works when you meet to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your waters kills exercises, workshops and practical assessments. Send us an email so we can start discussing your plan to go pro.
Divemaster Premium Package
- 12 training days
- DM Crewpak
- Cutting Tool, Torch, SMB + Reel
- Light lunch on training days
- Free shared accommodation at our dormitory
- 10% Off on IDC
- tanks, weights, instruction & certification
- add-ons may be selected for total flexibility
- Reusable water bottle & Dive Funatics Mr. Farts Shirt
Not included, are
- PADI DM Application Fees
- Other incidental expenses you might incur during your stay
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months;
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification;
- Rescue Diver with EFR certification issued in the last 24 months.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply. Ask us about it.