[su_accordion class=””] [su_spoiler title=”Meal Option” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””] Food is not included in our dive package, but you have a few options to consider, they are as follows:
- have it at Ruby Rocks / Oxygen Bar;
- go out and explore the nearby places and be back as quickly as possible to complete the next dive (if you added one);
- arrange for an earlier start so you are done early;
[/su_spoiler][su_spoiler title=”Cancellation” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]Dive Funatics reserves the right to modify and/or cancel diving arrangements for the reasons listed, but not limited to, those below:
- the number of customers scheduled for the dive;
- weather conditions making the trip to the scheduled destination not possible;
- other ensuing technical difficulties.
- Guest or students who fail to participate in any dives on a trip, or any course training dives, for whatever reason, shall not be reimbursed for any unused or uncompleted portion(s) of the trip or course.
[/su_spoiler][su_spoiler title=”Rescheduling” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]Dive Funatics is committed to low diver to guide ratio and does not over-book its dive packages.
Our commitment to the highest level of quality service and safety is our number one goal. When you schedule a dive, you are prohibiting another customer from booking or reserving that spot.
Once you schedule your dive, you may reschedule it to another time as long as you notify us a week before your scheduled booking with no additional penalties.
Any and every change in schedules made after the 1 week window shall be subject to P1,000 PHP rescheduling / rebooking fee provided that the notification of such change is done not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking date, otherwise, the booking is deemed cancelled by the customer.
Rescheduling or rebooking is only permitted within six (6) months from the initial booking date.
[/su_spoiler][su_spoiler title=”Booking / Deposit” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]We require advance booking of at least one (1) day before the start of your planned. Your booking is only considered confirmed upon payment of the required deposit.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal, Bank Transfers, or Cash in PHP and USD only. We do not process credit cards on site. Balance payment done via PayPal will be subject to additional fees.
ATMs, Banks, and Money Changer establishments are very accessible in our area, however, when transacting, be mindful about the daily withdrawal limits imposed by your banks on foreign countries, unfavorable exchange rates, and risks of getting swindled or robbed.[/su_spoiler][/su_accordion]