[su_accordion][su_spoiler title=”What to learn” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Where we train” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]Unless otherwise arranged or specified, all course training will be conducted at the house reef of Kontiki Marina, Mactan, Cebu.
Ruby Rocks / Oxygen bar, a restaurant inside the resort is an ideal place to stay and hang around at in between in-water training sessions. They serve meals at a reasonable price.[/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”How to proceed” open=”no” style=”default” icon=”plus” anchor=”” class=””]Sign up for the course and get your Divemaster Crew-Pak which includes other reference materials, like the PADI Instructor Manual and The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, that you’ll need during the course.
Also consider taking Dive Theory Online, another PADI eLearning® program, that takes you step-by-step through dive physics, physiology, skills, equipment and environment, plus a Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) review.
By successfully completing Dive Theory Online, you can get credit for half of the Divemaster Final Exam. We can explain how this works when you meet to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your waters kills exercises, workshops and practical assessments. Send us an email so we can start discussing your plan to go pro.[/su_spoiler][su_accordion]