Compared with other popular adventure sports and outdoor activities, learning to scuba dive isn’t expensive. For example, you can expect to pay about the same as you would for:
- a full day of surfing lessons.
- a weekend of rock climbing lessons.
- a weekend of kayaking lessons.
- a weekend of fly-fishing lessons.
- about three hours of private golf lessons.
- about three hours of private water skiing lessons.
- one amazing night out at the pub!
Learning to scuba dive is a great value when you consider that you learn to dive under the guidance and attention of a highly trained, experienced professional – your PADI Scuba Instructor. What’s more, you receive a certification to scuba dive at the end of a PADI Open Water Diver course (few other activities can offer that).
From the first day, scuba diving starts transforming your life with new experiences you can share with friends. And you can do it almost anywhere there is water. Start learning online and get ready to take your first breaths underwater! For specific costs, ask at the us!
Some questions you may want to ask are:
- Are the course materials included in the price? – YES
- What personal dive equipment am I required to have? – Use of equipment is provided during the course.
- Is rental gear included? YES
- Are there any additional fees such as a boat fee or certification fee? Other than passed on PayPal charges, our rates are fixed, transparent, and all inclusive. Refer to the inclusions per package.
- How many student divers will be in the course? We like running our courses exclusively in small groups and we run simultaneous courses all the time.
- Where will open water training dives take place? All our training dives are conducted in Kontiki, Mactan, Cebu, Philippines.
- Why is your open water diver course only done in 2 days? We do not wish to subject our students to boredom. We use digital manuals and we require our students to go through the manual prior to our in-water training.
- Do I have to book in advanced? YES, we require all bookings to be confirmed a few days in advance to make sure all learning materials are provided to you ahead of time and give you enough time to complete the independent study at your own pace.