DIVE NOW, PAY IN 6 MONTHS!
Have you been dreaming about becoming a Scuba Diver?
Is the cost of training and certification keeping you from achieving that dream?
You don’t have to settle for Discover Scuba Diving.
For P1,945/Month for 6 months, and as quickly as 2 days, you can be a certified scuba diver!
If you are Filipino, resident of Cebu, with 2 days of training to spare, then your post dated check will do.
Apply and avail of our PADI Open Water Diving deferred payment program.
Fill-up completely the form below and submit.
PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE DETAILS
This package includes
- 2 in-water training days
- digital course manual sent right after booking confirmation
- resort fees
- use of gear for the duration of the training
- tanks, weights, instruction and certification
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases, they are as follows:
- Knowledge Development ( independent study using your digital manual accessible via your browser or with the use of the PADI Library App on Android or IOS) to understand basic principles of scuba diving;
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills; and
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
This course is designed to be completed in 2 in-water training days. It is important that you complete your independent study prior to the start of your training with us.
Unless otherwise arranged or specified, all course training will be conducted at the house reef of Kontiki Marina, Mactan, Cebu.
Ruby Rocks / Oxygen bar, a restaurant inside the resort is an ideal place to stay and hang around at in between in-water training sessions. They serve meals at a reasonable price.
Click the image below to see the directional map of the training area.
Map / Direction to get to Dive Funatics
- Send your information by filling up the form provided in this page;
- We will review your information and determine your eligibility to join under our lay-away program;
- If your application is approved, we will require you to complete all necessary documents and issuance of Post Date Checks (PDC) amounting to six (6) equal monthly installment of P1,945;
- Payment of P3,500 as downpayment shall be made in check
- Once everything is in order, we will send you a confirmation email along with your digital course manual and give you the opportunity to finalize your training schedule;
- After successfully completing the course, you will be certified as PADI Open Water Diver!
In the event that you cannot meet the minimum requirements for earning certification or completing a portion of your training to move forward to certification, in 2 days, you may choose to:
- extend your training days and conduct remedial sessions to satisfactorily fulfill all performance requirements for the course. The cost of remedial training per day is P3,750 PHP, excluding the rental of specialized equipment listed, but not limited to underwater camera, strobes, oxygen analyzers, etc.
- get certified as PADI Scuba Diver; or
- arrange for another center, instructor to complete the remainder of the required performance requirements to earn your certification
We are committed to low training ratios and does not over-book its classes.
Our commitment to the highest level of quality training and safety is our number one goal. When you schedule a class, confined, or open water training session, you are prohibiting another customer from booking or reserving that spot.
Once you schedule your class, confined, and/or open water training sessions, you may reschedule your training sessions as long as you notify us a week before your scheduled booking with no additional penalties.
Any and every change in schedules made after the 1 week window shall be subject to P2,500 PHP rescheduling / rebooking fee provided that the notification of such change is done not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking date, otherwise, the booking is deemed cancelled by the customer.
Rescheduling or rebooking is only permitted within six (6) months from the initial booking date.