OrcaTorch D550 970 Lumens
- Cree XM-L2(U4) LED,970 lumens output
- Uses one 18650 battery
- Magnetic controlled tail switch offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater
- Standard included wrist strap fastens the flashlight to the back of your hand
- Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
- High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Low battery warning function, Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
- Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
A small and light weight tail magnetic switch diving light. It is equipped with a totally sealed magnetic controlled tail switch which offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater. Using the latest USA CREE XM-L2(U4) LED, max 970 lumens output and over 5 hours 45 minutes runtime, this portable diving light offers high and low two modes and one strobe mode for different diving environment use. Plus robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation, D550 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.
About the author/product creator.
Darwin Bawasanta is the Founder & CEO of Dive Funatics
He is a PADI Master Instructor, PADI IDC Staff Instructor, Holds Specialty Instructor Rating for over 10 PADI Specialty Courses. He is likewise an Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer (EFR IT) and has been a consistent PADI Elite Instructor Award Recipient for two (2) consecutive years.
Darwin has run a number of successful Assistant Instructor Courses, certified a lot of PADI Divemasters, and has staffed several Instructor Development Courses in the Cebu, Bohol and Palawan.
His professional profile may be found at LinkedIn.