- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Also consider taking Dive Theory Online, another PADI eLearning® program, that takes you step-by-step through dive physics, physiology, skills, equipment and environment, plus a Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) review.
By successfully completing Dive Theory Online, you can get credit for half of the Divemaster Final Exam. We can explain how this works when you meet to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your waters kills exercises, workshops and practical assessments. Send us an email so we can start discussing your plan to go pro.