[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour][vc_tta_section title=”What is included” tab_id=”1489113219769-62706b93-ab72″][vc_column_text]This package includes
- 1 classroom training day maximum
- course videos
- paperback course manual
- use of training manikin
- use of training AED
- use of supplies (gloves, mouth shield, etc)
- Certificate of Participation
- may also be bundled with EFR Primary & Secondary Care
- [/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”View Course Catalogue” color=”danger” size=”xs” link=”url:%2Fpadi-courses%2F|||”][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”What to learn” tab_id=”1489113219815-bd3917a3-b155″][vc_column_text]Emergency First Response training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
You will learn simple to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a non stressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning and allow you start learning right away.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Where we train” tab_id=”1489115331368-87de43a5-869a”][vc_column_text]EFR Training will be conducted at our dive center in Maribago, Mactan, Cebu.
Click the image below to see the directional map of the training area.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”4956″ img_size=”large” onclick=”img_link_large” img_link_target=”_blank” title=”Map / Direction to get to Dive Funatics”][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Remedial Day(s)” tab_id=”1489113360156-431f3d05-bfe2″][vc_column_text]In the event that you cannot meet the minimum requirements for earning certification or completing a portion of your training to move forward to certification, in 1 day, you may choose to:
- extend your training days and conduct remedial sessions to satisfactorily fulfill all performance requirements for the course. The cost of remedial training per day is P1,500 PHP, excluding the rental of specialized equipment listed, but not limited to underwater camera, strobes, oxygen analyzers, etc.
- arrange for another center, instructor to complete the remainder of the required performance requirements to earn your certification
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Rescheduling” tab_id=”1489114576824-cd9c472d-482b”][vc_column_text]We are committed to low training ratios and does not over-book its classes.
Our commitment to the highest level of quality training and safety is our number one goal. When you schedule a class, confined, or open water training session, you are prohibiting another customer from booking or reserving that spot.
Once you schedule your class, confined, and/or open water training sessions, you may reschedule your training sessions as long as you notify us a week before your scheduled booking with no additional penalties.
Any and every change in schedules made after the 1 week window shall be subject to P2,500 PHP rescheduling / rebooking fee provided that the notification of such change is done not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking date, otherwise, the booking is deemed cancelled by the customer.
Rescheduling or rebooking is only permitted within six (6) months from the initial booking date.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Booking / Deposit” tab_id=”1489114802937-93a5b4a7-89e4″][vc_column_text]We require advance booking of at least 1 day before the start of the in-water training. Your booking is only considered confirmed upon payment of the required deposit.
We require a payment of at least 50% as deposit to confirm your booking. Balance is payable and due on the first day of the training. We pass on a 5% PayPal charges and bank fees for payments made through PayPal.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal, Bank Transfers, or Cash in PHP and USD only. We do not process credit cards on site.
ATMs, Banks, and Money Changer establishments are very accessible in our area, however, when transacting, be mindful about the daily withdrawal limits imposed by your banks on foreign countries, unfavorable exchange rates, and risks of getting swindled or robbed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]