VIP Access Pass – Visayas
12 Month membership to Dive Funatics VIP Pass
Member privileges includes:
- 12 Months Dive Accidental Insurance coverage from Dive Assure (See features below)
- 2 Dive Day in Moalboal
- 2 Dive Day in Malapascua
- 2 Dive Day in Bohol
- 2 Dive Day in Leyte
- 5 Dive Days in Kontiki
- Monthly Dive Against Debris
- Free complimentary AWARE Dive Against Debris Specialty
- 10% Off on courses
- 10% Off on Dive Services
- 10% Off on Transportation Services
- 10% Off on Dive Funatics Merchandise
- Up to 40% Discount on Gear Purchases from any of the participating Dive Shops in Cebu
- Up to 10% Discount on other activities provided by our partners (Canyoneering, Kayaking, Aerial Tours, Watersports, etc)
- Dive Funatics Shirt
- Mystery Birthday Gift on your birthday!
Note: Access to FREE dives are exclusive of gear rental, meals, transportation, and accommodation. All third party dive services are provided by PADI Authorized Resorts / Centers with established track record of delivering boutique type services for increase safety and unparalleled quality. See terms and conditions!
Your insurance coverage features:
- Primary coverage – Primary coverage means that the insured doesn’t have to wait for any other insurance company to pay first. A primary program will cover an incident regardless of other insurance policies a person has.
- Diving accident medical coverage – Coverage for medical expenses incurred as a result of a diving accidents, including hyperbaric treatments, hospital bills and prescriptions up to $50,000
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage – Coverage for evacuation to a medical facility, following a diving accident. Coverage includes the cost of air, land or sea evacuation up to $50,000
- Accidental death or disability as a result of a diving accident up to $10,000
- Repatriation of remains to home country- coverage of up to $50,000
- Lost diving gear following a diving accident- Coverage for diving gear that was lost following a diving accident up to $500.
- No depth limit.
- No mixed gases limits – This program includes coverage for depths or mixed gases, based on your certification level.
- 24/7 emergency assistance – Trained and experienced doctors and nurses, and travel assistance agents will be available for you 24/7.
- Non Emergency help lines – Access to DiveAssure & Duke Dive Medicine’s non-emergency medical hotlines and consultation with a DDM physician on diving related medical questions.
- Direct payment – DiveAssure will make a direct payment to emergency and medical providers including hyperbaric chambers rather than reimburse you. No need for you to make any out-of pocket payment.
About the author/product creator.
Darwin Bawasanta is the Founder & CEO of Dive Funatics
He is a PADI Master Instructor, PADI IDC Staff Instructor, Holds Specialty Instructor Rating for over 10 PADI Specialty Courses. He is likewise an Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer (EFR IT) and has been a consistent PADI Elite Instructor Award Recipient for two (2) consecutive years.
Darwin has run a number of successful Assistant Instructor Courses, certified a lot of PADI Divemasters, and has staffed several Instructor Development Courses in the Cebu, Bohol and Palawan.
His professional profile may be found at LinkedIn.