VIP Access Pass – Visayas
12 Month membership to Dive Funatics VIP Pass
Member privileges includes:
- 12 Months Dive Accidental Insurance coverage from Dive Assure (See features below)
- 2 Dive Day in Moalboal
- 2 Dive Day in Malapascua
- 2 Dive Day in Bohol
- 2 Dive Day in Leyte
- 5 Dive Days in Kontiki
- Monthly Dive Against Debris
- Free complimentary AWARE Dive Against Debris Specialty
- 10% Off on courses
- 10% Off on Dive Services
- 10% Off on Transportation Services
- 10% Off on Dive Funatics Merchandise
- Up to 40% Discount on Gear Purchases from any of the participating Dive Shops in Cebu
- Up to 10% Discount on other activities provided by our partners (Canyoneering, Kayaking, Aerial Tours, Watersports, etc)
- Dive Funatics Shirt
- Mystery Birthday Gift on your birthday!
Note: Access to FREE dives are exclusive of gear rental, meals, transportation, and accommodation. All third party dive services are provided by PADI Authorized Resorts / Centers with established track record of delivering boutique type services for increase safety and unparalleled quality. See terms and conditions!
Your insurance coverage features:
- Primary coverage – Primary coverage means that the insured doesn’t have to wait for any other insurance company to pay first. A primary program will cover an incident regardless of other insurance policies a person has.
- Diving accident medical coverage – Coverage for medical expenses incurred as a result of a diving accidents, including hyperbaric treatments, hospital bills and prescriptions up to $50,000
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage – Coverage for evacuation to a medical facility, following a diving accident. Coverage includes the cost of air, land or sea evacuation up to $50,000
- Accidental death or disability as a result of a diving accident up to $10,000
- Repatriation of remains to home country- coverage of up to $50,000
- Lost diving gear following a diving accident- Coverage for diving gear that was lost following a diving accident up to $500.
- No depth limit.
- No mixed gases limits – This program includes coverage for depths or mixed gases, based on your certification level.
- 24/7 emergency assistance – Trained and experienced doctors and nurses, and travel assistance agents will be available for you 24/7.
- Non Emergency help lines – Access to DiveAssure & Duke Dive Medicine’s non-emergency medical hotlines and consultation with a DDM physician on diving related medical questions.
- Direct payment – DiveAssure will make a direct payment to emergency and medical providers including hyperbaric chambers rather than reimburse you. No need for you to make any out-of pocket payment.