[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour][vc_tta_section title=”What is included” tab_id=”1489113219769-62706b93-ab72″][vc_column_text]This package applies to individuals wanting to shift careers to scuba diving as a dive professional. This comprehensive package takes an advanced diver to the Divemaster level in 15 days!
- 15 training days
- resort fees
- Shared Accommodation for 16 Nights
- Course Manuals
- e-Learning Modules
- Rescue Diver Certification
- Emergency First Response
- FREE Dive Against Debris Specialty
- FREE Nitrox Specialty
- tanks, weights, instruction & certification
Not included, are
- PADI DM Application Fees
- Meals, transfers, boat fees, refreshments and dive equipment
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months;
- At least 20 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply. Ask us about it.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”How to proceed” tab_id=”1489287239691-e0390a35-5bed”][vc_column_text]Sign up for the course and get your Divemaster Crew-Pak which includes other reference materials, like the PADI Instructor Manual and The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, that you’ll need during the course.
Also consider taking Dive Theory Online, another PADI eLearning® program, that takes you step-by-step through dive physics, physiology, skills, equipment and environment, plus a Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) review.
By successfully completing Dive Theory Online, you can get credit for half of the Divemaster Final Exam. We can explain how this works when you meet to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your waters kills exercises, workshops and practical assessments. Send us an email so we can start discussing your plan to go pro.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Where we train” tab_id=”1489115331368-87de43a5-869a”][vc_column_text]Unless otherwise arranged or specified, all course training will be conducted at the house reef of Kontiki Marina, Mactan, Cebu.
Ruby Rocks / Oxygen bar, a restaurant inside the resort is an ideal place to stay and hang around at in between in-water training sessions. They serve meals at a reasonable price.
Click the image below to see the directional map of the training area.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”4048″ img_size=”large” onclick=”img_link_large” img_link_target=”_blank” title=”Map / Direction to get to Dive Funatics”][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Remedial Day(s)” tab_id=”1489113360156-431f3d05-bfe2″][vc_column_text]In the event that you cannot meet the minimum requirements for earning certification or completing a portion of your training to move forward to certification, in 2 days, you may choose to:
- extend your training days and conduct remedial sessions to satisfactorily fulfill all performance requirements for the course. The cost of remedial training per day is P3,750 PHP, excluding the rental of specialized equipment listed, but not limited to underwater camera, strobes, oxygen analyzers, etc.
- get certified as PADI Scuba Diver; or
- arrange for another center, instructor to complete the remainder of the required performance requirements to earn your certification
Our commitment to the highest level of quality training and safety is our number one goal. When you schedule a class, confined, or open water training session, you are prohibiting another customer from booking or reserving that spot.
Once you schedule your class, confined, and/or open water training sessions, you may reschedule your training sessions as long as you notify us a week before your scheduled booking with no additional penalties.
Any and every change in schedules made after the 1 week window shall be subject to P2,500 PHP rescheduling / rebooking fee provided that the notification of such change is done not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the booking date, otherwise, the booking is deemed cancelled by the customer.
Rescheduling or rebooking is only permitted within six (6) months from the initial booking date.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Booking / Deposit” tab_id=”1489114802937-93a5b4a7-89e4″][vc_column_text]We require advance booking of at least 1 day before the start of the in-water training. Your booking is only considered confirmed upon payment of the required deposit.
For this course, we require a full payment to confirm your booking. We pass on a 5% PayPal charges and bank fees for payments made through PayPal.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal, Bank Transfers, or Cash in PHP and USD only. We do not process credit cards on site.
ATMs, Banks, and Money Changer establishments are very accessible in our area, however, when transacting, be mindful about the daily withdrawal limits imposed by your banks on foreign countries, unfavorable exchange rates, and risks of getting swindled or robbed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]